Well, we really haven't gone anywhere! We did make a quick trip to Fargo to see Matt and family. Mom and Dad were there to so it was a good time. I had to work Sat from 6 am to 12 so we got there Sat night and left Sunday night, so a very short visit. Shot a bunch of clay pigeons and I thought my arm was going to fall off after. Quite sore
I finally finished my grad school essay's for Iowa State! Man, what a process to sum up your interest in a particular subject in order to convince an entity that one is worthy of intense study in an area. I will be sending off the final parts of the application this week and then contacting potential advisors and research possibilities. Pray that the right match may happen since a huge part of good study is who your studying under.
Went and saw "Ray" a film about the life of Ray Charles. I grew up listening to some of his stuff in high school and it was intriging to get more of his life story. Powerful musician, but broken father and family man. Well, must be off
Dan Perkins
3 comments:
It was good to have you guys come up. Hope to see you again soon!
Are you guys going to be able to hang out with us on Dec. 3rd in Sioux Falls?
Ya,it was fun, yes Dec 3 will work for sure. We will be up Fri Dec 3 but I won't know for sure what time until that week because that is when the work schedule is set. Hopefully by 6:30 at the latest. Dan P
Okay can we plan on you guys watching the girls that nite probably till around 10 or 11pm?
Post a Comment