Today Dan and I rode our bikes to Schaffhausen and to the Rheinfalls, and I seriously almost died - not from getting hit by a car (although that almost happened) but more from biking (or walking my bike) up hills that nearly gave me heart failure. You can probably just picture Dan trying to cheer me on up these hills and me responding with loving glares. :)
Anyway, the falls were AMAZING! and we even had our packed sandwich lunch overlooking the thunderous, bubbling mass of water. Later we went for a little swim in the Rhine and walked around the town before we began the bike ride home. The ride home wasn't so bad because we had a lot more downhill, but I was still very happy to arrive in Lohningen and put the bikes back in the basement. I suggested to Dan that tomorrow for entertainment, we go hiking. :)
2 comments:
sorry - trying again.
hmmm...yeah - i think i've witnessed a few of those loving glares :) so - your physical challenges weren't over quite yet huh? i'm glad you guys are having such great and diverse experiences - and look forward to seeing you soon (maybe before you read this?). good flying!
Post a Comment