Today I have my first official interview for a full-time teaching job in the public school system. I am a little nervous but trying to remain calm. Tomorrow I have a phone call with a superintendent and then another interview at a different school at 11 am. I am so thankful I am getting interviews! Pray that I will remain calm and be myself. I think it's going to be okay. :)
On another note, we moved this weekend from the house to an apartment. My parents and some friends from church helped us move, and it went really smoothly - thanks for your help! Yesterday Dan and I spent 3 1/2 hours cleaning the house. Yuck! I'm glad that's done. I like our new apartment a lot. We'll post pictures once we have things more set up.
2 comments:
Congrats on all the interviews. We will be thinking of you this week. By the way, can you guys send me an email? I think I have your old email address but I am not sure and I wanted to email you. Okay, have a great day.
congrats on the move I hope that Sammy transitions smoothly! I read something about the value of a tree the other day--it made me think of Dan.
Post a Comment