I can't remember the last time I blogged. I have been SO busy since school started, but I really like my job! Tomorrow is my first field trip; I'm taking my juniors to see Huck Finn at the Indiana Repertory Theater in Indianapolis, and Dan is coming with as a chaperone! Yippie!
I don't even know where to start in catching you up with how my job is going, but I've learned to be somewhat paranoid about posting anything on my blog related to school, especially since I've checked my blog once or twice from my school computer. For anyone who's interested in my paranoia or my job, I can tell you the next time we talk. I'm sorry this is boring; I have so many good stories!
2 comments:
i wish we could talk in person... :(
i miss you. i hope school is good--we need to story-swap sometime soon here. i know what you mean about being busy, and having no time for blogging.
Post a Comment