A family pic from Thanksgiving in Boise, Idaho. More pictures coming soon as I will download them shortly.
Life is busy, just finished writing a 6,ooo dollar grant for a farm I may be working with this summer and oh ya, got to start writing my thesis now!! What am I doing blogging? Ahhh, to many distractions! Must type . . e. .e .g a.d . .

2 comments:
what a beautiful bunch. dan you look a little stoned or something.
Hey Dan,
I saw this picture and had to do a double take. Then I "clicked to enlarge". I've seen those kids before! And indeed my suspicions were confirmed. They sit ahead of me in church whenever they visit Winnipeg. I didn't realize before that their dad was your brother. I teach with your brother's mother-in-law at my school in Winnipeg.
Small world.
It made me smile.
And I thought I'd share.
:)
Post a Comment