Thursday, March 15, 2007

What am I doing when I am done with my Masters?

First, I will introduce myself as Master Perkins to every new person I meet.
Second, I will not sit in front of a computer for one week straight.
Third, I will spend the summer as Victory Acres CSA vegetable production manager. Wait, that reminds me I need to order some asian pear trees for the establishment of the orchard!!
Fourth, after one week of a break, I will begin research on raising earthworm's for profit, preferably integrated with rabbit raising. I heard rabbits schreech something bad when getting the knife.
Fifth, oh ya. I am going to keep doing research for Dr. Squiers. Hey he pays me, I am around, why not.
Sixth, I am going to enter the Transition to Teacher Program in the Fall and take night classes to get my teaching certificate. I already passed my state certification tests, now I just need the pedagody(and a spelling class).
Seventh, Julie and I will walk from Upland to Demotte sometime this summer. Camion de Indiana, so to speak.
Eighth, . . . . to be continued

Dan P

6 comments:

Sam and Darcie Gutierrez said...

Dan... I'll hire you.. You can be my personal assistant...

Mud On His Shoes said...

Hi dan and Julie
call me when the pears are ready.

Erika Hydeen Strickland said...

Julie! What's going on girl?

I tagged you....you are to find out what that might mean on my blog then do what you must to respond.

Love you,
Erika

spain dad said...

El Camino de Indiana may be preferable to the one in Spain. I'm sure it will be much flatter ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes rabbits SCREAM! I want no part of it....but I will eat the stew.

AHhh good stew.

Anonymous said...

The way to avoid the rabbit 'scream' is one swift hammer blow to their head. It's quicker, cleaner and quieter. Our family raised rabbits for food when I was growing up. It's good eating and the furs make lovely warm muffs.