Thursday, July 05, 2007

Dan a talking away


Dan a talking away
Originally uploaded by Farmer3
Dan on the farm with a tour group from Marion Master Gardners' Club. It was great fun! Click on picture for more scenes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look the part so well Farmer Dan! hard to believe you were a city slicker!

we went to the zoo today and I got all giddy in the petting zoo cause i got to put my hand in a calf's mouth! we always skipped the petting zoo when i was a kid - how boring it was when you had all those animals at home! alleke wasn't too impressed with all the mooing though (neither the calf's or mom's). we'll have to work on that :)

Mud On His Shoes said...

farmer dan If I had pig tails Id jump yer bones!

Sam and Darcie Gutierrez said...

hey, where are you guys anyway? Are you still in Indiana? If you are, then I might come and visit you in August. Email me: samg1977@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Sexy!