Before leaving for Thanksgiving I was able to put up the rest of the hoops and attach all the base and hip boards. Now the endwalls and to install the heat/cool system. Then we can actually cover it with the plastic. Ya ....
Being in Phoenix and looking at your blog photos makes one very jealous. I haven't seen a vegetable growing in earth in almost 4 years! I miss my garden! Hope you are well.
3 comments:
Being in Phoenix and looking at your blog photos makes one very jealous. I haven't seen a vegetable growing in earth in almost 4 years! I miss my garden! Hope you are well.
Wow! You have made a lot of progress since we were there to visit.
Cas and Kev
last year at this time i put up a hoop building. your photos bring back fond memories of cold construction
Post a Comment