Three thoughts of the day:
1. I realize I should call this a photo blog as that is all I really post.
2. I spent the last hour linking through friends and then friends of friends blog sites to people I knew at one time or the other in my life and one theme emerges; everyone has a baby or two!
It was weird to have flashbacks of college days, the last time I saw and talked to most of the people's blogs I visited tonight and see them all with kids. Or should I say, the people I visited with tonight. In a way I felt like I have shared their lives for a bit and should have a kid of my own. I guess Chaco our dog will have to do for now.
3. Imagine when all our kids are grown and blogging on their own. They will be able to look back on our blogger's archives and see themselves recorded in various media formats- photo, youtube, story, poem, etc. from birth to whenever we stop blogging about them. I suppose that will be never.
4. I declare today: "Never stop blogging day"
No comments:
Post a Comment