Julie and I's way of sharing our lives to our friends and family. Enjoy, post, comment, and reflect!
A video of Julie and I sledding down our hill. Pure joy!!
That was awesome! Brings back lots of memories. Did you guys play cops and robbers?
Did you build a snow fort at the bottom of the hill?
I first wrote, "That was awesome" and then saw that your brother wrote that too so it sounded silly to say the same thing. But I guess I did anyway. Thanks for sharing the joy. I hope you guys are doing great.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That was awesome! Brings back lots of memories. Did you guys play cops and robbers?
Did you build a snow fort at the bottom of the hill?
I first wrote, "That was awesome" and then saw that your brother wrote that too so it sounded silly to say the same thing. But I guess I did anyway. Thanks for sharing the joy. I hope you guys are doing great.
Post a Comment