We are having a wonderful spring thunderstorm right now, and I had to share that because I know my sister loves thunderstorms, and this reminds me of when we would sit on the front porch during summer thunderstorms in Indiana. :)
I arrived safely home from Los Angeles Friday night after a great time hanging out with Bekah, Lo and her boyfriend Michael, Danielle, Kraig, and their adorable daughter Kyriana, and my relatives! It was so good to catch up on the deeper things in our lives and to just laugh at silly faces (LO!) and memories ("I told you NO!" and the inability to do maximum extension because of a sore leg). Anyone who knows my sister needs to ask her about the proper way to store ground beef. Alright, enough of the inside jokes!
Dan and I were able to talk several times each day I was gone, which is more than we've done in the past on solo trips. And there was no shame sharing several kisses in the airport upon my arrival in Indianapolis! :) Dan held my hand as we waited for my baggage, and I know this sounds cheesy, but it reminded me of the first time we held hands, lying by the pine trees by the track at Dordt College late one night during the spring of 2002. Good times.
Becca and Laremy were here for the weekend, which allowed for some much-needed face-to-face catch-up time. I'm so thankful they made the journey out to Indiana just for 2 days! Later we'll post some pictures of belly comparisons. :)
3 comments:
ohh julie! enough about the ground beef already! :) It was SO good to see you and hang out for the week!!! btw sitting on the front porch watching thunderstorms was one of my favorite things to do. i want to do that right now actually.
I'm dying for some belly pics from you!
Oh Jules I miss you so!! thanks for picking up that dinner unexpectedly! It touched my heart. Come back please. kisses to baby LO.
Post a Comment