Dan and Julie, Congrats to you!! I've been reading your blog and wondering when your little one would come. We're so happy for you! love, Amanda (Kopseng) Wright
It's nice to see your mum smiling after all the labour it took her to get you into the world. You'll have to thank her greatly someday...Harper, you have some of the best parents in the world!
Congratulations! We absolutley could not be happier for both of you and little Harper. Can't wait to introduce our little one to Harper at our reunion. All the best and cheers to your new life! Tom and Amanda Figolah
Congratulations to all three of you. Horray Harper for coming into the world!! We hope Julie is able to rest and recover and that you have a wonderful first few weeks of bonding. Turn off the phone and take off your shirt and just smell him. (the baby not Dan)
Good work, Julie. You made it. Your boy is beautiful, and I'm so excited for you. Everything will change (or so I hear) but you will love it. I hope I get to meet him sometime!
12 comments:
Congratulations Dan and Julie!!
We are so excited for you guys. All the best to the both of you in the weeks and months ahead as you adjust to having this new one in the world.
Love you guys,
Kraig, Danielle and Kyriana
You made it Harper! Congratulations!
Dan, I totally know what you mean about being in love with someone you've only known for 24 hours. That's a crazy experience.
Peace, joy, and stamina to all of you!
Dan and Julie,
Congrats to you!! I've been reading your blog and wondering when your little one would come. We're so happy for you!
love, Amanda (Kopseng) Wright
Hi Harper! I love your name!!
It's nice to see your mum smiling after all the labour it took her to get you into the world. You'll have to thank her greatly someday...Harper, you have some of the best parents in the world!
Congratulations, Dan and Julie! Very exciting! I'll be thinking of you guys as you engage in this new adventure!
Congratulations! We absolutley could not be happier for both of you and little Harper. Can't wait to introduce our little one to Harper at our reunion. All the best and cheers to your new life!
Tom and Amanda Figolah
Congratulations to all three of you. Horray Harper for coming into the world!! We hope Julie is able to rest and recover and that you have a wonderful first few weeks of bonding. Turn off the phone and take off your shirt and just smell him. (the baby not Dan)
Hooray.
I knew it was to be a boy because he wasn't early. It seems so many people I know have had early girls lately.
He's going to have quite the choice of girls in his Dordt class (ha ha)
Congrats guys. If you have any questions about crazy things...poop color, grunting baby syndrome, why baby hates dad, etc., just call.
Oh, and he's super cute. I love smashed pug face baby pictures.
Congrats on your handsome baby boy! He's adorable! Enjoy!
Heidi (H.) Greenwood
Yay for babies! We are so excited for you guys. Many blessings in the groggy nights and days ahead. May you be filled with joy.
Good work, Julie. You made it. Your boy is beautiful, and I'm so excited for you. Everything will change (or so I hear) but you will love it. I hope I get to meet him sometime!
Yeah, congratulations to HWP and his family. We are very excited for the three of you. Hope to see you soon.
TP/K, Robbie Pants and Lil' Aletha
Post a Comment