Julie and I's way of sharing our lives to our friends and family. Enjoy, post, comment, and reflect!
i see harper inherited your face-making abilities.
Here's my phone number: 239.839.7036 I would love to talk to you. If I don't answer when you call, I'll try to call you back within a few days. Thanks for your encouragement! By the way, your son is beautiful.
Wow, almost as cute as Corrie:)
I am glad to see your new pictures of Harper. He's growing so much. We miss you guys and are praying for you.
I want to squeeze him. Squeeze him very hard.
He looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i see harper inherited your face-making abilities.
Here's my phone number: 239.839.7036
I would love to talk to you. If I don't answer when you call, I'll try to call you back within a few days. Thanks for your encouragement! By the way, your son is beautiful.
Wow, almost as cute as Corrie:)
I am glad to see your new pictures of Harper. He's growing so much. We miss you guys and are praying for you.
I want to squeeze him. Squeeze him very hard.
He looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment