Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ducky Robe

Here's a picture of Harper after a bath, wearing the little ducky bath robe that I saw one day at Target when shopping with my mom before Harper was born. This little robe got me so excited about having a baby, and I just had to share this picture with my mom and sister. :)

4 comments:

rebekah said...

so incredibly adorable. words cannot even describe. noises are prolly the only way i can get close to expressing how cute he really is.

Lar said...

Ah the duck robe. A classic. Corrie has one too.

Mike and Laura said...

He is so cute. Really guys, he is so adorable. Nice work.
We like the pea pod too and must confess we did it for Maetia when she was just a little pod. We hope things are settling down a little and getting more routine. How is the weather there? Today I picked spinach, broccoli and cauliflower. My hands were frozen!!

Jake and Jackie said...

Julie - Harper is soooo cute! :) Wow what a blessing! Hope you are Dan are enjoying parenthood! Hope everything else is going well for you too!