Hello friends,
Did I say we basically own a farm now? (loan is in the works). God's faithfulness and timing really spins our heads and hearts. Two and a half weeks ago the land was found and considered. An offer has been accepted. Dan has a new job as Watershed Specialist for the Soil and Water Conservation District in the county and we will be moving within a month most likely.
Wait, did I say we have our own dream farm! How about this for a name- Perkins' Wholesome Harvest Farm?
12 comments:
wow that is awesome. i hope it works. need any help this summer?
Congratulations guys! The property looks great. We will definitely have to come and visit when you get all settled in.
ohhh wow what timing! God is good. Congratulations!!
i feel close to joyful tears! congrats guys!
We are so excited for you. Funny how Dan and Jason will have related jobs!! Maybe the two of them will get to see each other more! We are really happy for you. We would love to see the sandhill cranes sometime.
Wow Dan and Julie - thanks for the picture of the house! I am sitting here eating a piece of raisin toast with your apple butter on it thinking that before too long I'll be eating stuff grown on the new farm!
awesome! I'm coming this summer!!!
I'll be sure to stop by!
hey...i've been meaning to email to see where things were with all this. wow. crazy. cogratulations! we're very excited for you (and a little envious) and can't wait to come visit. 408 reunion this summer?
We are with Becca on the reunion. It is hard to read that others are going to come and see your new place and remember the location of our 'place'.
But we are so so happy for you guys and definitely jealous. We hope that we will be able to come and see and help out. You never know, a roadtrip with two toddlers could be fun!?? haha
Let us know the final details and more pictures of farm and baby please! :)
Hi Dan, Julie and Harper,
congrats on the house and your beautiful little boy!
It's been a little while since I checked in--this is amazing, you three! We can't wait to see it in person at some point. Is there a ^camping Midwest in your future? ... :)
Did you guys connect with Steve and Mel Montgomery at Practicing Resurrection '06? Here's a link to their exciting work:
http://lamppostfarm.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment