Julie and I's way of sharing our lives to our friends and family. Enjoy, post, comment, and reflect!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Harper's Words
Harper's first word (not counting mama and dada) is "ball." He started this a couple weeks ago, picking up the ball and saying "ba" (there's a suggestion of an "l" at the end). Today we were reading an I Spy book, and when a ball was on the page, he said "ball" and was able to point to the ball on the page. I realize this is probably all normal for an almost 15-month old, but I certainly am a proud mama. :) Besides that, Harper "talks" to us all the time. I love the inflections in his "speech;" sometimes it really does sound like he's speaking in sentences, only we can't understand any of the words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it is quite logical for genius Harper to skip the initial stages of saying Mama and DaDa. Harper is being more sophisticated and just trying to tell you that life with you guys is a ball!!!
Post a Comment