So about that homework . . . yeah . . . I haven't started on it yet. I am at home now and I'm getting sucked into blogging! I just read Dan's post from the other day and read his p.s. on the bottom to send me emails and to call me cuz I'd be here alone - isn't he a sweetie!
Just wanted to say that Dan and I went for a run Tuesday, and we decided to go into the west part of town and just run west, past the farmers co-op, down a road I'd never been on. I'd forgotten how much fun it is to run and have no idea where you'll end up . . . we came back on a main road so we had to run in a ditch, so it was really cross-country running! Good preparation for our pilgrimage this summer.
Which reminds me! We bought our plane tickets to Europe for this summer! We'll be flying out of Chicago on May 23 and arriving in Dublin on the 24th and then flying out of Zurich on June 30 and arriving in Chicago 6 hours later! (Okay, not really 6 hours, but it will appear that way on the clock). Yippie!!!!
2 comments:
Hey... I have a wedding to go to on June 11th... will our trip out to Maine be done by then...? (if the trip really does happen--)
sam
Kelly, thanks for the suggestion. I'll be writing up an email to send to them and, yes, I will need some help with that so I'll send it to you first. Thanks:) I watched a movie last night that was set in Spain (it's called All About My Mother) and in Spanish, and I understood some of it without the subtitles, so hopefully I won't do too badly in Spain!
Post a Comment