Friday, February 11, 2005

Pictures of the Dominican Republic

Hey all, I am back and the trip was amazing. Click here to see a host of pictures. I will post more as I get time and figure out how to put on video. I took over 100 pic so there will be lots of good ones hopeful. Hope to talk to you all soon Dan P
http://oudmanperkins5picture.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Lar said...

Dude, you totally stole our idea to have a Photo blog. I mean, you could at least reference where you got such a wonderful idea. Just joking. But it looks like you had a great time. Do you see Postie much? (I don't remember his real first name) I'm a little disappointed that you weren't building with straw, but what can you do? Make sure to check out our photo blog laremyandbecca2.blogspot.com for some upcoming pics of our Valentine's trip to Paris. What did you do for Valentines Day? Chocolates? Flowers? Dinner in Sioux Falls? I went to Paris. I shouldn't brag so much.

Enough,
Bye,
Lar