Dag,
Hoe gaat met jou? Goed,bedankt! Julie and I are here sitting in a typical Holland home in the new suburbs of the town of Den Haag. America's concept of scale is vastly different than in Holland. Everything is packed in here and people do much with little space. This family home is four stories tall but only two and a half rooms deep and wide with a towering spiral staircase. Laremy and Becca our friends live with this family in one room on the top floor. Nice and cozy.
I love Holland because bikes take up as much road space as do the cars. In fact a lane exists for cars/bus, then trams/trains, and then bikes plus a sidewalk for pedestrains. Picture this; a four way stop with one lane of tram,cars, a pack of bikes, and walkers all waiting for a light! It is fabulous. I also find the historical places very profound because my sense of history has been broadened. But, ah must be going now as people are awake from their naps and the like. Write more later!
Tot zein
Dan P
1 comment:
sweet! the adventure has begun!!!
keep me updated dude!
Post a Comment