Julie and I's way of sharing our lives to our friends and family. Enjoy, post, comment, and reflect!
what a cute house, guys! I just rented an apartment down in Florida, too. No pics as of yet, but maybe soon. Your place looks awesome. I would definitely be excited to move in. :) Liz
Looks great! We'll send some visitors named Gideon and Isaac up for a while.
We would love to have our nephews come visit! And you too, of course!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
what a cute house, guys! I just rented an apartment down in Florida, too. No pics as of yet, but maybe soon. Your place looks awesome. I would definitely be excited to move in. :) Liz
Looks great! We'll send some visitors named Gideon and Isaac up for a while.
We would love to have our nephews come visit! And you too, of course!
Post a Comment