Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Plugged Drain . . .

Well, actually the plugged drain wasn't clogged with clay and mud at all. In fact, I have been putting drain-0 about once a month for a while, yet the plumber pointed out that the tub plug was hanging by one screw thread. The internal plug was slipping down! We also had the tub spout changed since during a showering it would spray out like Nigra Falls on crack. I had bought a spout to change it myself, but with no access panel and no proper pipe wrench, I realized that break off the spout by accident may spell waterfall for our neighbors below us. I now know for sure how to change a spout, but I can't seem to get the whole plumber's crack show routine . . .

Happy New Year. Must be off to teach my first set of J-term Intro to Env Science labs. Ahhh, young shapeable minds. My labs comprise of over 80% elementary ed majors. Should be interesting . . .

Dan P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of crack, call Lynn about having your Marfyn butt checked out in Indianapolis.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you used Drain O!! Do you know what this does to the environment? You might as well nuke your neighborhood! This stuff is nasty! What happened to your morals! Your principles?