Thanks for the feedback from the last post. I am looking forward to staying home next year more and year, in part because I am SO SICK OF TEACHING!!! Not all the time though, and I know I'll probably miss it next year, but I think I'm getting burned out. Or it could just be that's it February. And really, I think I'm more sick of getting up in the morning and grading/planning every night than the actual teaching itself. Anyway. It'll be nice to have a break.
Laremy and Becca, are you moving out of Annapolis or just to a new apartment? Because if you're moving out of the city, I heard there's a sweet farm in UPLAND, INDIANA that you may want to move to! We're also a little up in the air about money, but we know it'll work out.
Finally, I started a water aerobics class. It's every Tuesday and Thursday for an hour, and it totally kicks my butt. Today I came home afterwards, took a shower, and lay in bed for 45 minutes until dinner. But apparently it's good form of exercise for pregnant women.
7 comments:
Hey guys. I haven't even emailed to say congratulations yet...I suck. I'm so excited for you and for us. It will nice to have kids the same age. When do you have the big ultrasound? Will you find out if it's a girl or boy? Laremy probably told you, but we've got a girl coming. Personally, I like knowing. Having seen the pictures (the 3D ones are so amazing), and knowing they're of a girl, this all seems so much more real.
I've been thinking about swimming, Julie, but I can't find a swim suit. Where did you find one? I just can't quite handle those dress things, ya know?
And the thought of moving to Upland is an intriguing one...hmmm. Can we build a little strawbail cottage on the farm?
Later!
I'm leaving another comment to make fun of my display name. Apparently, "Mrs. De Vries" appears because last year I set up a blog for my class with that as my display name. lame.
Ahhh water Aerobics...bathing suits
oh sister. you should make dan come to water aerobics with you. that could be a fun little family time with little one. i keep picturing dan exploding out of the water like a monster or jumping on people. i miss you guys. :'(
i know this is a boring blog post - sorry - but did you (dan) happen to get my email? i'm not sure if i have the correct address.
Hey - heard through the grapevine that you are expecting... I guess I should learn to check your blog more often! Congratulations! Hope you are enjoying the pregnancy and all the anticipation. It is amazing how quickly life changes :)
Post a Comment