Julie and I's way of sharing our lives to our friends and family. Enjoy, post, comment, and reflect!
What a great picture! It's beautiful.
Awesome Dan and Julie! And is there a relative named Harper? or Claire? or Sophie?-- Papa
Dan -- either flicker is down or the link is wrong -- can you verify it?Thaks!!!
a friend of our's just named their daughter Harper, just thought I would mention it.
Rock on!Good job procreatingBig Bro
I think I see a D.Too much?Had a great time with you guys this weekend.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a great picture! It's beautiful.
Awesome Dan and Julie! And is there a relative named Harper? or Claire? or Sophie?
-- Papa
Dan -- either flicker is down or the link is wrong -- can you verify it?
Thaks!!!
a friend of our's just named their daughter Harper, just thought I would mention it.
Rock on!
Good job procreating
Big Bro
I think I see a D.
Too much?
Had a great time with you guys this weekend.
Post a Comment