Hello, Look at me, giving computer advice. Who'd a thunk it (that looks really funny when you write it). Anywho, it seems to me that what you are failing to do is insert html in your actual post. What you need to do is type what you want to appear on the main page, and then type this: span clss="fullpost" And then you type more and more and more, and at the very end of your post, you type this: /span (make sure that you have the < and the > before and after each entry. I couldn't do it because it thought I was writing html. so you have to type [(less than)span class="fullpost"(greater than)] I hope that all made sense.) Of course you will have to go back and edit all of your old posts to add this feature to them, and every new post you will have to do the same thing to. If that isn't the problem, I don't know what is. I just copied and pasted and tried to follow all the directions on that one page, and it looks like you got them right--the first time I got them wrong my entire blog disappeared--so I would say that the problem is in the posts themselves. If that doesn't work, ask Jack or Dane or something.
Wow, Ani. That seems pretty fun. Where was that at, Minne? Well, I have to do some homework now.
1 comment:
Hello,
Look at me, giving computer advice. Who'd a thunk it (that looks really funny when you write it). Anywho, it seems to me that what you are failing to do is insert html in your actual post. What you need to do is type what you want to appear on the main page, and then type this:
span clss="fullpost"
And then you type more and more and more, and at the very end of your post, you type this:
/span (make sure that you have the < and the > before and after each entry. I couldn't do it because it thought I was writing html. so you have to type [(less than)span class="fullpost"(greater than)] I hope that all made sense.)
Of course you will have to go back and edit all of your old posts to add this feature to them, and every new post you will have to do the same thing to.
If that isn't the problem, I don't know what is. I just copied and pasted and tried to follow all the directions on that one page, and it looks like you got them right--the first time I got them wrong my entire blog disappeared--so I would say that the problem is in the posts themselves. If that doesn't work, ask Jack or Dane or something.
Wow, Ani. That seems pretty fun. Where was that at, Minne? Well, I have to do some homework now.
Later,
Lar
Post a Comment