Thursday, October 28, 2004

Still Getting Used To Blogging

As the subject suggests, I'm still getting used to this whole blog thing. I just read some comments from our 17th of September post that I had never read and, of course, never responded to! For instance, I read a comment from my junior high band and choir teacher (Hi, Mrs. Funderburg!); it's crazy how these blogs get spread around. Also, I think I'm a bit rusty on the language of blogging, so feel free to correct me if I misuse any word derived from the root "blog."

One more thing - I have some exciting news! (If you're a member of the Oudman family you already know about it, but I thought everyone else should know too.) My older brother Tim is getting married May 21 to Heather Cleveland!!!! Rebekah (my younger sister) and I are both bridesmaids in the wedding, and Dan is an usher, and we are all very excited to gain Heather as our sister-in-law!

Whew, I'm worn out from using all those exclamation marks. Time for a nap.

Julie

No comments: