I am daring to peak my nose out into civilization
The harsh world of reality
The world that doesn't know what I am studying, wait . . .
Neither do I
Well, just got a tetnus and typhoid shot and my arms hurt. Mmmm yummie.
I realized I haven't posted in 11 days. Wow, I really have been in my own barrel.
Good to see you all again for a while, must go back in now.
Dan
3 comments:
good to see you too.
Hey Dan,
I had a poirant (sp?) moment the other day and thought of you. Somehow the world of school keeps on spinning...I think for me, though, I'm more on Julie's end of the deal. I surfaced a bit on Veterans' (Remembrance) Day, too. Good to poke your head up and get some air? I know it was refreshing for me!
Keep at it...and breathe more. :)
saravan
Good to hear from you sara,
Good to breath fresh air. Wait, it is snowing right now and it is cold. Not near as cold as Iowa, haha no Iowa wind chill here.
Dan
Post a Comment