Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ball State University

I am in the land of Ball canning jars. Ya, the jars that grandma uses to do all her canning with started in the town of Muncie, IN. Ball State is major university and hospital founded by the Ball family back in 1890's. Julie is taking her Indiana teacher's exam. She has been doing that for the past 3.5 hours while I have been perusing the library, their GIS labs, and the campus is general. It is huge. An entire town in itself. Computers are everywhere! It is crazy how many there are since most students are on break, I am interacting more with computers than people. Julie should be done soon, meanwhile I am locating Target and the like.
Tomorrow we leave for Demotte to celebrate Christmas with Julie's family. Should be a good time. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Hey, Julie is done. Got to go

No comments: