Ben S says... What the heck? How'd you score a christmas present so early? What happened to the time honored tradition of waiting until christmas morning and then running downstairs to see what Santa brought? I'm so jealous, I totally want to open my presents now too. Ok, getting a little carried away...
3 comments:
Ben S says...
What the heck? How'd you score a christmas present so early? What happened to the time honored tradition of waiting until christmas morning and then running downstairs to see what Santa brought? I'm so jealous, I totally want to open my presents now too. Ok, getting a little carried away...
p.s. Sweet jump Julie
wow - what a lot of snow! it's hard to remember that this is a time of snow - i wish i could come play in it with you.
have a merry christmas!
Nice Jewels...wicked hang time. (I don't know what that means)
I am jumping up and down screaming in anticipation that you guys are coming I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment