Saturday, March 11, 2006

I Could Teach Anywhere!

I keep getting emails about teaching positions that I can't apply for. I've dealt with this quite well until I got emails regarding schools in Saipan and Cambodia. I know it wouldn't be easy teaching in foreign countries (in part because I've taught some in a foreign country), but I really want to go back to southeast Asia, and I've never been to Saipan or Cambodia! And I could teach in Christian schools! I have really liked teaching in the public school system, but I am definitely interested in being able to teach explicitly from a Christian perspective.

I am not bitter about this though. I am very excited for Dan to continue in his master's program, especially as more and more things fall into place for this thesis and as I continue to learn the Latin names for trees and plants from my very nerdy husband. :)

Who knows? Maybe I will be in graduate school in a year or two!

No comments: