Well, this is my first post our on blog, and, as you can see, I got a little excited about including picturesThe pictures below are all from the long weekend (known as Tri-State Break here at Dordt), when my sister Bekah and I met my mom in Omaha (she flew in from Chicago). We had lots of fun shopping - Dan and my dad were both glad they didn't have to go through that! - eating out, and going to the zoo. Much to my sister's dismay, we even watched the political debates and then argued about politics - it was great:). All in all, it was lots of fun hanging out with my mom and sister for the weekend, but it was nice to come home to Dan too
3 comments:
AndyP says: Scared monkey looks about right, although I can also see some sort of rodent, with ears or something...Can't wait to see you guys in November.
I kinda thought you were in the clouds trying to be a sail plane....
Julie says:
You guys are so creative! Maybe you can collaborate and write a poem together about who - or what - I appear to be in that picture:)
I'll expect to see your work at Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment