We are officially moved in to our little house on South Main Street in Upland, IN! My family helped us move in on Saturday, and although we still have boxes upstairs to unpack, the downstairs is very livable and we even had Jeff and Megan (the people who own the house) over dinner last night. They're very fun. :)
And the best part is that we have a little kitten to help us with the moving! We don't really know if she's a boy or a girl because apparently the testicles don't drop until their 6 weeks old, but we call her Samantha b/c I think she's a girl. Good thing her name can easily change to Samuel (how do you like that, Sammy G?). We'll probably just call her Sam. Anyway, she is so cute! And she loves people! She follows us everywhere. :) Unfortunately, she has really bad gas. Two days ago she killed and ate a giant cicada. I don't think that helps the gas problem. She is very high energy and loves to chase her tail and basically anything that moves or appears like it could be moving. My favorite is when she jumps onto the coffee table and finds herself sliding on the slippery surface. Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
We'll post pictures soon cuz I know you can't wait to see pictures of our house and cute little kitten!
3 comments:
Thanks for the call Budgie. What # can I call you back at?
Mattp
congrats guys. I hope to come and see it sometime later this month.
Post a Comment