Grampie and Julie and I on a 500 foot sand dune! Lake Mich in background
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't know how I ended up here (on this "blog"); not only is it my first time posting in a "blog", it's my first time visiting a "blog". And it's yours!!
Hey- just to let you know, I know there had been some talk of staying in contact... well, I got a new phone: 708-705-3862 (my old number no longer works).
Anyways, life is eventful... I hope to talk to either of you soon... you've been such a blessing in my life; I'm excited to hear how your summer went and what's next.
Hey Mic! Good to hear from you and glad you ended up on our blog. :) I'm guessing you just got back from Hawaii? I'd be great to talk, maybe next week sometime after we move in. I'll try to call or our number is 219-742-8006. See ya!
2 comments:
I don't know how I ended up here (on this "blog"); not only is it my first time posting in a "blog", it's my first time visiting a "blog". And it's yours!!
Hey- just to let you know, I know there had been some talk of staying in contact... well, I got a new phone: 708-705-3862 (my old number no longer works).
Anyways, life is eventful... I hope to talk to either of you soon... you've been such a blessing in my life; I'm excited to hear how your summer went and what's next.
Hey Mic! Good to hear from you and glad you ended up on our blog. :)
I'm guessing you just got back from Hawaii? I'd be great to talk, maybe next week sometime after we move in. I'll try to call or our number is 219-742-8006. See ya!
Post a Comment