Julie and I's way of sharing our lives to our friends and family. Enjoy, post, comment, and reflect!
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
One more thing
Thanks to my family yesterday for listening to me and encouraging me to wait before deciding that I didn't want to be a teacher anymore. You guys know I can be a little over-dramatic sometimes. Haha. And can I just say I have the sweetest hubsand in the world? Dan gets up with me every morning and makes breakfast, (although the time he put sprouts in the oatmeal didn't really go over so well. I don't care if it's healthy. I cannot do sprouts at 7 am. Especially in oatmeal.) and he is this wonderful rational yet hilarious voice when I feel like quitting and moving to India.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Julie I love you and I miss your dramatic rants...I am taking a moment to picture you in our old room sitting at your computer. You are an amazing teacher (think of how your lectures have changed me!) and I have complete confidence that these highschool students are struggling to hide their passion for poetry. One of these days, the coolest guy in class is going to stand on his chair and quote Emily Dickenson and it will be a very "deat poets society" moment (without the whole suicide ending that is)...
I'm so jealous, I wish that you were my teacher...
You guys are the bomb! You blog is so funny! As I was reading it, I felt like I was there! Dan... good job with the sprouts. Julie doesn't know a good thing when she sees it.
Thanks, you guys! You are so encouraging. I am currently sitting in my classroom during 4th hour prep, listening to Vivaldi, avoiding grading pre-tests for the standardized test, and wondering if my lesson on metaphors is going to be exciting. What a life. :)
Post a Comment