Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A Good Day

Student teaching went well today! I don't even have a headache. I do, however, have my students' first batch of poems. Very interesting. One student said to me today, "I hope you like my poem." I said, "I'll have to read it and see" or something like that. Guess what the poem is about. Kissing. Great. What am I supposed to say? You were supposed to use specific images in this poem not generalities. Do I really want to see specific images of kissing from his life? Hmmm.

4 comments:

Sam and Darcie Gutierrez said...

hmmm... a poem about kisssing..
I could get into that.

Cassie and Kevin Zonnefeld said...

I think Dan should be worried.

nokomis said...

Kissing, that is so gross, you should flunk him right now, call him at home and flunk him.

Kathlyn D said...

I love kissing, they call me the kissing machine. mmmm... kissing