mmmm.... very stylish. it's nice that you are handy with a saw.
sambo looks awesome, I want to meet him. make sure you let him play with planty of other cats and children so he deosn't grow up to be snotty and claw my face when I do get to meet him.
don't worry, brielle, sambo is dearly loved by our 3-year-old neighbor zane. whenever zane sees sammie, he goes crazy trying to pick him up. the other day he tried to give sambo a ride in various plastic dump trucks. fortunately, sambo is a very patient kitty. :)
2 comments:
mmmm.... very stylish. it's nice that you are handy with a saw.
sambo looks awesome, I want to meet him. make sure you let him play with planty of other cats and children so he deosn't grow up to be snotty and claw my face when I do get to meet him.
don't worry, brielle, sambo is dearly loved by our 3-year-old neighbor zane. whenever zane sees sammie, he goes crazy trying to pick him up. the other day he tried to give sambo a ride in various plastic dump trucks. fortunately, sambo is a very patient kitty. :)
Post a Comment