Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A Perkins Family Reunion


Well Julie and I just got back from the Perkins/Shaw family reunion that happens every 3 years. Julie has never meet any of these people and I have only met them briefly once before. After hearing that Andrew and Lynn had so much fun at the last one in Montana I decieded we best go since we were actually able to go. Plus, Grampie and Aunt Susan were there which was a great bonus. It was grand and a fun filled two days. There is something special about the family bond. Even if it is very distant. Here is some pictures and click on the lick (link I mean, but it is funny) below to check out more at my flickr account if you are so interested.
Saturday is our big move to Upland. Julie and I are excited and we have been blessed with numerous amounts of free furniture from family and friends. Quite the ecclectic assortment. Well, must be off to bed.
Dan P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you guys had a great time. We Perkins' need to get together and plan a big reunion somewhere soon! We will be in Maine for Thanksgiving. It's my 10th high school reunion. 10 years, ouch.