Julie and I's way of sharing our lives to our friends and family. Enjoy, post, comment, and reflect!
Sunday, August 14, 2005
Student teaching
Tomorrow I have my first day of student teaching. I'm getting picked up b/t 7 and 7:15 am (which means I have to get up before 7 - yikes!) by my cooperating teacher, Linda Coe, high school English teacher at Blackford Community High School. I'm kind of nervous, but I'm also really excited to finally do my student teaching, and from what I can tell (and what I've heard) of Linda, she will be a fabulous mentor, so that makes me more excited! Although it will be hard to leave our little kitten (oh, and Dan!) for the day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope your first day is enjoyable Jules!
Good luck Jules! I hope those kids know how lucky they are to have you!
Thanks, guys!
Post a Comment