Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday is Review Day

It is a foggy day here in Upland. Slightly drizzly.
Friday is my day for reviewing all the notes I took during the week. I started this practice since so much information is dished out. Plus, within 5 days of hearing you forget about 80% of the info if you don't review. I need to remember this info not for the test, but for real life situations. I know they tried to teach us this at Dordt but know it is just hitting me. In Systems Ecology we went out and id plants of wetlands. Here is a link to about the snake plant.
The Plant that killed Abraham Lincoln's Mom

We are also learning INWRAP (Indiana wetland rapid assessment program) for determining the health and quality of a wetland. Fun stuff! Well, must be off to review.

1 comment:

Sam and Darcie Gutierrez said...

I like that you guys are writing so much! keep it up!