A professional? I profess in the work I do. I am prophetic in the work I do. I guess, sounds like a lot to live up to but let the ride begin. Things I have learned in graduate school so far
- I now know how to calculate a water budget for an entire watershed.
- I can read a scientific journal without falling asleep (almost)
- I can teach myself anything if I put my mind and time to it (So can you)
- Is it possible for ones brain to grow
- Indiana Rapid assesment for Wetlands
- I smell bad even after sitting all day (maybe I should study bacteria)
Tomorrow I travel to Indy to go to a Watershed Symposium. Watershed Meeting The topic is value of long-term research for watershed protection. Should allow me to network and get familiar with lots of organizations in Indiana. Five of us are going with Dr. Guebert (geologist/hydro) and it should be a fun time. Well, must be off to Grad sem to learn about my Proff research.
No comments:
Post a Comment