This morning Sandi Altena spoke in chapel, and Bekah, Linsay, and I sang a couple songs. It was so fun! I wish I could sing with them everyday.
I've been quite busy since I've been back here, but it's been a good busy, mostly because I get to see so many people that I haven't seen for awhile! I also have student teaching seminar Mon-Thurs. for 3 hours each afternoon, but I am enjoying that so far as well. I like hearing stories from other student teachers - I am not alone in my joys and frustrations! Unfortunately, I also have to write a couple papers, and I'm a bit out of practice. What can you do . . .
This morning I had to go the police dept. and get fingerprinted. Yep, I've been a bad girl back here in Sioux Center . . . okay, not really. The Iowa Board of Educational Examiners requires a criminal check, so I sent them my fingerprints, some other info, and $52. The things you have to do to become a certified teacher.
2 comments:
ohhh, the days of leading worship at dordt, those were good times, and i miss them a lot out here in cali...which means, maybe i should get involved more in my church, hey, thanks for the inspiration julie, and keep up the good work just being you!
cheers,
myronius
dan, i totally know what you mean, there are 122 people in my vet school class and i am the ONLY person who grew up on a dairy farm, and one of the few who has farm experience period! can you believe it? i couldn't at first, but america is changing from the good ol' farm background to a very much urban lifestyle
Post a Comment