Julie and I's way of sharing our lives to our friends and family. Enjoy, post, comment, and reflect!
Friday, October 14, 2005
BBC radio rocks my world
I just listened to 2 hours of BBC radio and it rules . . reggae, folk, indie, hip, classical, all I could ever want while learning ArcView. Celtic is sweet Check it out BBC Radio Sites
Wow, KCRW does rule!! I also like shoutcast for general genre listening, but KCRW has all these bands I have always wanted to listen to but can buy the album, now I can listen to some at least! This is the coolest thing every. Thanks guys for all the input. BBC just dropped off my list (too much talking)
i listen to the blueroom (on the bbc) almost every week... i've found lots of amazing bands through this method, mr. perkins. especially noteworthy is: lior and this absolutely brilliant piece: imagine this: http://www.waxaudio.com.au/
5 comments:
bbc baby!
hands down KCRW out of Cali.
http://kcrw.org/cgi-bin/db/kcrw.pl?show_code=mb&tmplt_type=program
You can get about anything you like on:
http://www.shoutcast.com/
I've been on a blues kick lately; anything that plays only blues...
Wow, KCRW does rule!! I also like shoutcast for general genre listening, but KCRW has all these bands I have always wanted to listen to but can buy the album, now I can listen to some at least! This is the coolest thing every. Thanks guys for all the input. BBC just dropped off my list (too much talking)
i listen to the blueroom (on the bbc) almost every week... i've found lots of amazing bands through this method, mr. perkins. especially noteworthy is: lior and this absolutely brilliant piece: imagine this: http://www.waxaudio.com.au/
Post a Comment