Monday, October 17, 2005

Sustainable Agriculture Presentation

Well folks, I give a 20 min talk in an Intro to Environmental Science class in about 20 min. I am excited yet nervous as well. It is a topic I love and just want to communicate clearly on the issue. I am trying to get better at public speaking and I thought this would be a good way to start, simply by doing it.
I am evolving the talk around my farm experiences and relating that in contrast to industrial agriculture. I have a powerpoint with a bunch of pictures so I just have to talk through the pictures which will make it easier. Got to go and I will let you know how it went.
Dan P

1 comment:

Cassie and Kevin Zonnefeld said...

Dan, I hope that everything went well. If not, better luck next time. Hopefully if you got stuck you did not break into a rant dealing with male dominance in all areas of life including agriculture. FYI I have been baking a lot of corn bread. This past pan I used ground flax in place of the oil--it was and is scrumptious!