Julie and I's way of sharing our lives to our friends and family. Enjoy, post, comment, and reflect!
Monday, October 10, 2005
Sammie's Big Day
I just dropped Sammie off at the vet. When I pick him this evening between 3-6 pm, he will have lost his manhood, poor thing. Yes, today Sammie is getting his little balls chopped off. But we're not getting him declawed; instead we're going to clip his little nails. We've already tried this and he doesn't seem to mind at all. It was kind of hard to leave him at the vet, especially since he was super cuddly because he heard dogs barking. I honestly never thought I could get so attached to a pet. I apologize to everyone I've made fun of for their attachments to their pets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
men everywhere hurt for you sammie!
you have now ruined him. I am so thankful that I got to meet the real Sammie before he became the emotionally and physically scarred Sammie.
Post a Comment